The report “ Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, By Technology (Live Attenuated, Inactivated, Toxoid, Conjugate, and Other Technologies), By Vaccine Type (Monovalent, and Multivalent), By Application (Pneumococcal Disease, Influenza, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) and Other Applications), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030. The global pediatric vaccines market is growing up to the US $ 2.5 billion in 2019. An increasing number of chronic diseases with the increasing awareness of immunization is the major propelling factor for the growth of the global market. For instance, as per the WHO (World Health Organization) in 2019, the 182 countries reported 364,808 measles cases. Additionally, the technical advancement in the vaccines is another driving factor for the growth of the target market. Moreover, the rise in government and non- government funding in the R&D to develop the vaccines which are the boosting factor for the growth of the global market.
- In 2018, GlaxoSmithKline PLC. signed an agreement with Novartis to secure full ownership of the consumer healthcare business.
|Request for Discount:-https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4077|
Key Market Insights from the report:
The market report has been segmented based on technology, vaccine type, application, and region.
- By technology, the global pediatric vaccines market is segmented into live attenuated, inactivated, toxoid, conjugate, and other technologies
- By vaccine type, the global market is bifurcated into monovalent, and multivalent
- By application, the target market is segmented into pneumococcal disease, influenza, measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) and other applications
- By Region, the global market in North America is projected to estimate for highest revenue share, followed by the Europe market. The Asia- Pacific region is dominating region in the pediatric vaccine market due to a rise in government funding for the vaccination and due to increasing population. The increasing awareness about vaccines in the Asia-Pacific region drives the growth of the global market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, By Technology (Live Attenuated, Inactivated, Toxoid, Conjugate, and Other Technologies), By Vaccine Type (Monovalent, and Multivalent), By Application (Pneumococcal Disease, Influenza, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) and Other Applications), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global pediatric vaccines market includes GlaxoSmithKline PLC., Indian Immunologicals Limited, AstraZeneca, Merck & Co. Inc., Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, and Seqirus (CSL Limited)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights