The report “Global Sanitary Ware Market, By Product Type (Wash Basins, Toilet Sinks & Water Closets Pedestals, and Cisterns), By Material (Ceramics, Pressed Metals, Acrylic Plastics & Perspex, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global sanitary ware market is projected to grow from US$ 9.8 billion in 2020 to US$ 15.2 billion by 2029. Global sanitary ware market is driven by growing production of ceramic sanitary ware on online platform. Additionally, increasing consumer preference for interior designing products and high disposable income is another factor propelling growth of the global market. Furthermore, increasing preference for healthy lifestyle among the individuals and expansion of housing industry and are major factor accounted to fuel growth of the global market over the forecast period. Increasing hygiene awareness promotions and programming guidance especially in developing countries, and stringent government regulations regarding installation and use of public washrooms in various countries is propelling growth of the global market. Increasing preference for comfortable and stylish sanitary ware products in restaurants, hotels, and lounges is also another factor driving growth of the target market. Rising population over the years has led to increase demand for sanitary wares, which is fueling growth of the global sanitary ware market over the forecast period. Lack of availability of portable sanitary ware units and development of cost effective sanitary wares in developing countries can create high revenue opportunities for key players in the target market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/964
- On June 2017, Roca Sanitario S.A. which is world’s leader in sanitary vitreous china production and bathroom manufacturer, with a turnover of more than 1.7 billion euros. It has inaugurated Roca Beijing Gallery and continues growing in China. Roca reaffirms its expansion strategy in the markets with Asia being one of its main focal points, with more than 100 million inhabitants,
- On May 2019, Kohler Co., a global leader in the innovation and design of kitchen and bathroom plumbing products has launched the next phase of its product transparency program in partnership with the International Living Future Institute (ILFI).
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global sanitary ware market accounted for US$ 9.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 5.1 % over the forecast period. The market report has been divided on the basis of product type, materials, and region.
- By product type, the global sanitary ware market is segmented into wash basins, toilet sinks & water closets, pedestals, and cisterns. The toilet sink & water closet and cistern type segments dominate the global sanitary ware market and are accounted to retain their dominance over the forecast period. Increasing hygiene awareness in developing and developed countries has been funding to the growth of this segment.
- By materials, the global sanitary ware market is categorized into ceramics, pressed metals, acrylic plastics & perspex, and others. Ceramic material segment is preferred over steel and fiber due to their properties of corrosion & abrasion resistance and cost-efficiency. The use of ceramic sanitary ware is that they are easy to clean and durable.
- By region, the global market in North America accounted for largest market share in terms of revenue for ceramic sanitary ware, owing to growing per capita income of the population, and growing consumer preference for superior interior designs in countries in the region. The global market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness fastest growth in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to expansion of infrastructure industry and manufacturing of ceramic sanitary ware products.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Sanitary Ware Market”, By Product Type (Wash Basins, Toilet Sinks & Water Closets, Pedestals, and Cisterns), By Material (Ceramics, Pressed Metals, Acrylic Plastics & Perspex, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global sanitary ware market includes Roca Sanitario S.A., American Standard Brands, Kohler Co. Inc., Duravit AG, Sanitec Corporation, LIXIL Group Corporation, Jaquar and Company Private Limited, H&R Johnson, Villeroy & Boch AG, and TOTO Ltd.