The report “Global Digital Lending Platform Market, By Component (Solution (Loan Origination, Decision Automation, Portfolio Management, Loan Servicing, Risk & Compliance Management, Loan Management, Business Process Management, and Others) and Services (Design and Implementation, Training & Education, Risk Assessment, Consulting, and Support & Maintenance)), By Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premises), By Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Credit Unions, Retail Banking, and P2P Lenders), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global digital lending platform market is projected to grow from US$ 7.4 billion in 2020 to US$ 32.8 billion by 2029. Global digital lending platform market is driven by rapid industrialization in developed and developing countries across the globe. In addition, rising internet penetration and growing number of smart phone users, coupled with increasing adoption of digital platform across various industries are some other factors expected to boost growth of the global market over the forecast period. Increasing government initiatives towards digitization for developing countries, coupled with approach towards streamline payment method and promote paper less transaction within short period of time are major factors propelling growth of the global market. Moreover, growing adoption of digital platform from financial institution in order to promote the customer experience related to payment methods is another factor expected to fuel growth of the global market over the forecast period. Technological advancements and growing investment by major players for data security and privacy, coupled with string government regulation related to cyber security are factors accounted to create new opportunities in terms of revenue for key players working in the target market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing expansion activities through strategic alliances among regional and international players are other factors expected to further support growth of the target market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/966
- On June 2019, Nucleus Software which is the leading provider of lending and transaction banking solutions has launched the latest version of its award winning lending solution – FinnOne Neo 4.0. This new version involves wide range of features that will help lenders capitalize quickly on rapidly evolving market trends, changing customer requirements and to turn the digital opportunities into profits.
- On May 2019, Sigma Infosolutions has launched its partnership with luroConnect to improve performance of cloud hosted ecommerce software.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global digital lending platform market accounted for US$ 7.4 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of component, deployment mode, industry vertical, and region.
- By component, the global digital lending platform market is segmented into solution and services. Solution component type is further bifurcated into loan origination, decision automation, portfolio management, loan servicing, risk & compliance management, loan management, business process management, and others. Services component type is further bifurcated into design and implementation, training & education, risk assessment, consulting, and support & maintenance.
- By deployment mode, the global digital lending platform market is classified into cloud and on-premises.
- By industry vertical, the global digital lending platform market is segmented into banking, financial services, insurance, credit unions, retail banking, and p2p lenders. The p2p lenders industry vertical segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing number of customers demanding for loans across the globe, fuels the demand for solutions to ease the lending process. In 2018, the banking industry vertical segment is anticipated to hold the largest global market share, due to the rising adoption of digital lending. The credit unions and retail banking industry verticals are also expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the global market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The dominance can be attributed to stringent government regulations related to cyber security, well-developed IT infrastructure, and presence of major players operating in the countries in this region. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness faster growth, owing to increasing government initiatives towards digitization and high internet penetration in the emerging economies in this region.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Digital lending platform Market”, By Component (Solution (Loan Origination, Decision Automation, Portfolio Management, Loan Servicing, Risk & Compliance Management, Loan Management, Business Process Management, and Others) and Services (Design and Implementation, Training & Education, Risk Assessment, Consulting, and Support & Maintenance)), By Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premises), By Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Credit Unions, Retail Banking, and P2P Lenders), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global digital lending platform market includes Fiserv Inc., Nucleus Software Exports Limited, Sigma Infosolutions, Ellie Mae, Inc., Newgen Software Technologies Limited, Finantix S.P.A, Intellect Design Arena Limited, Finastra Group Holdings Limited, Symitar Systems Inc., and Tavant Technologies Inc.