The green tea market was valued at US$ 12,777.6 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2027 to reach US$ 21,456.2 million by 2027.
Green tea is prepared from the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaf buds and dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant are used in the preparation of the green tea. It is prepared by pan-frying and steaming these leaves followed by drying them. Green tea is generally produced through enzymatic hydrolysis technique. Green tea is known to be beneficial against various health issues such as depression, various types of cancers such as lung cancer, liver cancer, colon cancer, gastric cancer, and many others. Some of the scientific studies have also proven that the consumption of green tea is beneficial in enhancing the thinking skills and also is helpful in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. In 2018, Asia Pacific region holds the largest share in the global green tea market. The largest market share of the Asia Pacific region is primarily attributed to changes in lifestyle patterns of consumers and preference toward healthy and natural food products.
Get Sample Copy@: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008949/
- AriZona Beverage Co.
- Associated British Foods plc
- Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC.
- Hankook Tea
- ITO EN
- Kirin Holdings Company Ltd
- Nestle S.A.
- Tata Global Beverages
Green Tea market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an exclusive and in-depth study which provides a comprehensive view of the market includes the current trend and future amplitude of the market with respect to the products/services. The report provides an overview of the Green Tea market with the detailed segmentation by type, application, and region through in-depth traction analysis of the overall virtual reality industry. This report provides qualified research on the market to evaluate the key players by calibrating all the relevant products/services to understand the positioning of the major players in Green Tea market.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00008949/
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the virtual reality industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Green Tea market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Green Tea market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.