The report “Global Mobile Communication Antenna Market, By Technology (Multiple Input Single Outputs, Multiple Input Multiple Outputs, Single Input Multiple Outputs, and Others), By Application (Radar System, Wi-Fi System, Connected Vehicle, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global mobile communication antenna market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global mobile communication antenna market is driven by increasing applications of antenna in smart phones, smart locks, smart appliances, and other internet of things (IoT) devices. This high bandwidth demand has led to technological developments such as modulation, coding, and protocol, owing to growing number of subscribers. Further, propagation of radio wave technology may result in improved range and multi-user connection to the mobile communication antenna. Innovation in metal and alloy technologies to build antenna is expected to drive growth of the global mobile communication antenna market. In addition, need of modern communication systems and emerging applications such as radio frequency identification (RFID) system is fullfield by introduction of meta-materials technology into the wireless arena. The technology may create high opportunities in the aviation and defense sectors. In addition, advancements in data transmission and communication technologies are factors propelling growth of the global market. Massive growth in mobile data traffic also acts as a key trend and is expected to boost growth of the global market over the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/973
- On July 2019, Intel and SAP has announced about their partnership to Power Enterprises Digital Transformation. The partnership is planned to employ Intel’s leading technologies to power SAP’s suite of business solutions and intelligent technologies, enabling enterprises to deploy high-performance, highly-optimized applications within the cloud, enterprise and at the edge.
- On June 2019, Laird Connectivity, a global leader in wireless technology, has declared a new multi-wireless modem that associates the benefits of low-power cellular LTE connectivity and bluetooth 5 technologies into one fully-integrated solution. This unique combination enables users with benefits of low-cost, long-range bluetooth sensors all connected to the next generation LTE network in much lower cost and simpler solution architecture.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global mobile communication antenna market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been divided on the basis of technology, application, and region.
- By technology, the global mobile communication antenna market is segmented into multiple input single outputs, multiple input multiple outputs, single input multiple outputs, and others.
- By application, the global mobile communication antenna market is categorized into radar system, Wi-Fi system, connected vehicle, and others.
- By region, North America accounts for highest revenue share in the global market, owing to growing demand for distributed antenna system (DAS), due to increasing adoption of LTE technology and increasing data traffic in the region. Europe accounted for second-largest global market share in terms of revenue. The global market in Asia Pacific is accounted to witness fastest growth in terms of revenue, owing to growing internet penetration and strong financial growth in consumer electronics industries in the region. Moreover, the markets in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Mobile communication antenna Market”, By Technology (Multiple Input Single Outputs, Multiple Input Multiple Outputs, Single Input Multiple Outputs, and Others), By Application (Radar System, Wi-Fi System, Connected Vehicle, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global mobile communication antenna market includes Arraycomm LLC, Accel Networks LLC, Cobham Antenna Systems, Intel Corp., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Samsung Electronics Corp., Ltd., Laird Technologies PLC, Wistron NeWeb Corp., Comba Telecom Holdings Ltd., and Molex, LLC.