The American TeleDentistry Association defines teledentistry as it uses electronic information, imaging, and communication technologies, such as interactive audio, video, data communications. It also stores and forwards technologies to provide and support dental care delivery, diagnosis, consultation, treatment, transfer of dental information, and education.
The teledentistry market is estimated due to growing healthcare IT developments that serve better accessibility to dental problems. Growing digitalization across the developed regions has enabled patients to seek dental care at reduced cost and time. Simultaneously, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has created vital opportunities for the market players operating in the domain. Also, it is likely to help in introducing their platforms in the developing regions.
Get Sample PDF Report along with TOC, Table of Figure, Chart @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00015551/
The List of Companies
1. MouthWatch, LLC
2. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
3. Denteractive Solutions Inc.
4. Patterson Companies, Inc. (Patterson Dental)
7. Virtudent, Inc.
8. HealthTap, Inc.
9. ViDe Virtual Dental
10. e-DENTECH SAS
The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Teledentistry Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast to 2027, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
The teledentistry market is segmented on the basis of component, delivery mode, and end user. Based on component, the market is segmented as hardware, software and services. Based on delivery mode, the market is classified as on-premise, and cloud-based. And based on end user, the market is classified as patients, payers, providers, and others.
The objective of the researchers is to find out the sales, value, and status of the In Teledentistry industry at the international levels. While the status covers the years of 2020 – 2027, the forecast is for the period 2020 – 2027 that will enable market players to not only plan but also execute strategies based on the market needs.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the estimated growth rate of the market for the forecast period 2020–2027? What will be the market size during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces responsible for shaping the fate of the Teledentistry market during the forecast period?
- Who are the major market vendors and what are the winning strategies that have helped them occupy a strong foothold in the Teledentistry market?
- What are the prominent market trends influencing the development of the Teledentistry market across different regions?
- What are the major threats and challenges likely to act as a barrier in the growth of the Teledentistry market?
- What are the major opportunities the market leaders can rely on to gain success and profitability?
Purchase Full Copy of This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00015551/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.