The artificial intelligence in healthcare diagnosis market was valued at US$ 3,639.02 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 66,811.97 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 44.0% during 2020–2027.
Artificial intelligence (AI) uses algorithms and software to perform certain tasks without human intervention and instructions. AI represents the integration of technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing, reasoning, and perception. It is used in healthcare for approximation of human cognition as well as the analysis of complex medical and diagnostic imaging data. The artificial intelligence in healthcare diagnosis market is driven by the ability of AI to provide improved outcomes; moreover, the growing need to increase coordination between healthcare workforce and patients also supports the market growth. The rise in the importance of Big Data in healthcare, increase in the adoption of precision medicine, and surge in venture capital investments also contribute to the market growth.
Download PDF Report Sample with statistical info @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00011852/
- General Electric Company
- Arterys Inc.
- IDx Technologies Inc
- MaxQ AI Ltd.
- Caption Health, Inc.
- Zebra Medical VisionInc.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
Tokyo-based AI Medical Service, the Japanese startup developing the AI-powered technology to detect cancerous lesions from endoscopic footage, announced in October 2019 that it had secured about USD $43 million US (about 4.6 billion yen) in a Series B round. Healthcare analytics firm Tricog has raised USD $10.5 million in a Series B round of funding. Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the startup helps in the wellness, screening, and diagnosis of acute as well as chronic heart diseases. The investment comes in from UTEC – The University of Tokyo Edge Capital, Japan; Aflac Ventures, LLC, Japan; TeamFund, USA; and Dream Incubator, Japan, and also saw participation from Inventus Capital and Blume Ventures. Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the five-year-old startup has helped 3 million patients globally. It also uses its virtual cardiology services to help in remote clinics.
Our expert team is consistently working on updated data and information of key player’s related business processes which values the market. For future strategies and predictions, we provide special section regarding covid-19 situation.
Due to the pandemic, we have included a special section on the Impact of COVID 19 on the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis Market which would mention How the Covid-19 is Affecting the Disposable Incontinence Products (DIPs) Industry, Market Trends and Potential Opportunities in the COVID-19 Landscape, Covid-19 Impact on Key Regions and Proposal for Disposable Incontinence Products (DIPs) Players to fight Covid-19 Impact.
An outline of the regional analysis:
- Geographically, the report segments the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America.
- Contribution of each region to the overall market share, along with their growth rate forecast are mentioned in the report.
- Total sales and revenue generated by each regional market are illustrated.
- Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market.
Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market recent innovations and major events.
- A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market-leading players.
- Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market for forthcoming years.
- In-depth understanding of Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
- Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market.
Additional highlights of the Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Diagnosis market report:
- The product offerings, company profiles, production patterns, and market remunerations are discussed at length.
- Pricing model followed by every company, plus their gross margins and market share are given.
- Volume predictions for each product category as well as their revenue share are graphed in the report.
- Other essentials such as market share and growth rate of each product category over the forecast timeframe are included.
- Market share held by each application segment and their projected growth rate during the study period are evaluated.
- The report examines the competition trends, and also offers a complete analysis of the industry supply chain.
Note: Access insightful study with over 150+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 10+ companies.
Purchase This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00011852/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.