Here Comes The Sun?
The requested content is only available to online subscribers.
Three Ways To Subscribe
Subscriptions to The Norfolk Boomerang (www.NorfolkBoomerang.com) are $36 per year.
Here's how to subscribe:
1. Send us a PayPal payment for $36 to email@example.com.
2. Send us a check for $36 made out to The Norfolk Boomerang to:
The Norfolk Boomerang, P.O. Box 620, Norfolk, Massachusetts 02056.
Send an email message to NorfolkBoomerang@gmail.com letting us know of the check that's in the mail, and we'll speed along your access to the web site.
3. Enter a credit card number and related information on our online subscription form, authorizing us to charge it for $36.
Four Reasons To Subscribe to The Norfolk Boomerang
1. Norfolk hard news. No other media outlet is paying much attention to Norfolk town government. If you want to know what's going on at Town Hall --- how much town officials are spending, what services they're decreasing, what your property taxes are going to look like, how much water rates are going to be, and why --- only The Norfolk Boomerang can provide you such information in-depth. What's going on with Gumps Farm? Solar panels on the former town landfill? The new elementary school? Crime? Find out here.
2. Norfolk life. What religious, cultural, and sports activities are going on in town? Find out here.
3. Archives. You get access not only to this week's news, but our online archives going back to January 2010. The Search function brings up past stories quickly and easily.
4. Portability. You can get Norfolk news anywhere and anytime, as long as you have access to the Internet and remember your user name and password. (And if you don't, just shoot us an email message to NorfolkBoomerang@gmail.com.)
Can't Get Access?
If you're a subscriber and your user name and password aren't working (or you don't think you have one), send us an email message to NorfolkBoomerang@gmail.com and we'll get you on as soon as possible.
Not an online subscriber yet? Sign Up Here
Note: You must have cookies enabled to use subscription service
Forgot your password?